Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer time



and the living is easy .... I wish.
I caught my managers cold and am quite miserable. How do you chastise your boss over coming into the office when he was ill and should have been home in bed ? I just found out his birthday was yesterday and he has finally reached the age of maturity ...77.
Do I get him a birthday card or a get well soon card or give him shit for giving me this cold ?
We have a new mystery in the hood. Someone on three occasions have left us with a lovely doggy poop bag. Twice at the curb and once beside our back gate. The offensive package was left between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m and I'm assuming it belongs to a pooch in the neighbourhood.
The question is why ?
Many people in the neighbourhood have been quite supportive of our massive effort at transforming this derelict white elephant into something special. Who the f$%k is so passive agressive that they project their disassociative screwed up attitude at us ?
Reno man and I have been profiling the dogwalkers since the first incident and have whittled it down to a couple of people. The cameras are now up and if caught on tape, the fur will start to fly. Not a threat ... just a warning ...
The place is slowly starting to come together, the nasty old pine tree has been lugged away, the pool pump is fixed and the front of the house is being transformed into something special. Reno is installing potlights under the eves and is finishing cedar shaking the exterior. It feels good when life flows the way it should... dog shit aside.

No comments: