Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Bets!!!!!



I have a confession.
I'm coming out ... to admit I'm one of those people who have an insatiable appetite for all things royal.
That's my big secret.
I'm a professional, I have a University education, I own property and possess an above average IQ.I'm not one of those "cat women" nor do I have a spoon or tea cup collection.
My " fascination" with all things royal started on March 20, 1974. I was bedridden at home, recovering from an unfortunate accident and the opportunity to watch a Princess get married seemed quite exciting at the time.
After the event, my precocious disposition drove me to want to know everything possible about the Royal Family. My parents fed this obsession by buying books about various members of the royal family for my birthday or Christmas.
Looking back I can see that this highly unusual degree interest for a very young child, probably points to a certain Aspbergers diagnosis.
As I grew older, my "preoccupation" went underground until I connected to the rest of the world through the internet.
These days, I follow everything Royal on http://www.unofficialroyalty.com.
It's a great site... very informative and well worth a look!
The world has now caught up with me and has joined the madness surrounding the Royal Wedding.
There has been much speculation about every miniscule detail and now I'm about to very publically lay my virtual bets.
Please join (and share) the wedding madness and add your own predictions!

Tiara
Spencer Tiara

Wedding Dress Designer
Kate Middleton

Honeymoon Destination
Necker

Baby Due Date
July 2012

I also predict that a "royal" will make a gesture or refer to the t-mobile spoof video.

Stay tuned for the "big" royal scoop ....tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm taping it. BOught a couple of used hats. I think my daughter and I will watch! Perhaps my granddaughter, too!