Sunday, April 26, 2009

Toast !







I used to bake and create amazing edible creations for my family's every day consumption. A few years ago, I decided the extra effort that I spent slaving in the kitchen just wasn't worth it. No one appreciated the extra effort,so I quit.
Now and then ,I will spin my kitchen majik but most of the time I create a simple repast with very little labour.I can easily spend the extra hour on other projects such as renovating,working or spending time with my "hunny". Simple works !
Our newest obsession is toast. Toast is a comfort food , easy to prepare and oh so versatile. Take one slice of bread and add whatever topping you wish..... mmmmm mmmm.
Over the weekend I was introduced to the Toast song, a little known 80's ditty.My man played in a punk/rock band in the early 80's and used to bug his lead guitarist by playing it with the rest of the boys in rehearsal. Toast isn't punk,man ,but it is delicious.

No comments: