Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ramone's Youtube channel.

The innernet has been an amazing tool that has shaken dictators and democratized the 3rd planet from the sun.
I could rave on philisophically about the innernet but instead I'm going to lay it on the line.
I love bootlegged media, specifically fan shot bootleg video.
I'm not endorsing downloading pirated media ... Reno is an artist and musician... I don't download because it hurts and discourages artists.
I don't think shooting video hurts anyone, instead it adds another layer to the artists' promotion.
I just discovered the Ramones Youtube channel.
I'm in love ...
Check out www.youtube.com/JukeRamone


p.s. - Cheryl, I spelled internet innernet cause it's conveying slang usage.
p.s.s.- I really dislike Melissa Schenck too..
p.s.s.s.- No need to respond... it's okay.

No comments: